GLADE RUN DESIGN
2021 - 2022
The planning team of Singletrack Trails was contracted to oversee design and trail siting activities at the Glade Run Recreation Area near Farmington, NM. Planning & Design deliverables included markings, wayfinding and trailhead development of a multi-use (motorized and non-motorized) trail system, in addition to overseeing the preliminary trail design and environmental review activities.
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) update coordination, including Archaeological and Biological Clearances and consultation with local agencies and Native American tribes.
- Preparation of an Environmental Analysis (EA) report, diagrams, & map figures.
- Conduct an on-the-ground inspection and inventory of the existing trail system.
- Designation of 1.7-miles of existing user-created singletrack mountain bike trails.
- Alignment verification of a 8.5-miles of new singletrack mountain bike trails.
- Conceptual design of a beginner-level mountain bike skills park at the East Glade Trailhead.
- Design motorized enduro skills course expansion at the Brown Springs OHV Skills Area.
- Design of engineered features and other flow trail improvements at the Anasazi Area.
All Skill Levels
Enduro Skill Course